Paterchurch Tower was surrounded by farm buildings This old map includes a "chapel". The natural "salt pool" was near today's Dockyard pickling pond.
Pictures from Moonlightblue Community Services
Pembroke Dock- A little history in pictures donated by our friends
Noted on one picture” Turning point for Gov Davies Dock Development following the destruction on the common hard and new shortened slipway development”The first picture notes “Dredger Barge on slipway common hard, This event caused the break up of the slip”Also pictured in this set the building of the new bridge for the Cambridge Tower
A glimpse of the Queen on her previous visit to Pembroke Dock
Three pictures one thought to be the old Dockyard Chapel windows, a sailing ship off Front Street and the launching of James Watt 23rd April 1853
(Amendment, updates and additions) (AJ) Anndra Johnstone